Another Odyssey post

Sep 12, 2016
Hey so I know there are many posts but I just want to confirm some things. I'm really interested in getting it but the only thing stopping me is some concerns I have.
1) how are the angles of this effect
2) is it practical
- does the gimmick ring look at all off as to arouse suspicion. Like will the spectators notice the ring looks off.
Like i said this effect looks super magical and I saw it a while back in one of calens videos and was excited to see it released. If someone who owns it and has performed it for actual people or maybe some of the staff. Thanks again.

Hey so I know there are many posts but I just want to confirm some things. I'm really interested in getting it but the only thing stopping me is some concerns I have.
1) how are the angles of this effect
2) is it practical
- does the gimmick ring look at all off as to arouse suspicion. Like will the spectators notice the ring looks off.
Like i said this effect looks super magical and I saw it a while back in one of calens videos and was excited to see it released. If someone who owns it and has performed it for actual people or maybe some of the staff. Thanks again.
it will only look off if you make it look off, the video details what should and shouldn't be done when performing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results