Any Good Books For Stage Magic?

Jan 28, 2017
I looked through the forum and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I'll directly ask instead. As much as I like card, coin, and table magic, its just not what I like. I prefer the grand illusion, like cutting a woman in half, metamorphosis, etc. There is hundreds of books dedicated to card and coin magic, but only select few that I could find that dealt with stage, and they were published about 100 years ago.
So, if any of you know of any books that deal with the grand illusion that are some what modern, telling me would be a huge help.

Thanks D-Sinclair

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Mark Wilson's Compete Course in Magic has some great stage illusions that are easy to make. As mentioned, there are also some illusions in Tarbell.

Andrew Mayne has two good books, Illusiontech and Illusion book.

A good place if you are looking for classic illusions would be the books, DVDs and plans by the late Paul Osborne:

I've saved my favorite to last, check out Jim Steinmeyer's books - Technique and Understanding, the Complete Jarrett, Device and Illusion and Modern Art.

Jan 28, 2017
Mark Wilson's Compete Course in Magic has some great stage illusions that are easy to make. As mentioned, there are also some illusions in Tarbell.

Andrew Mayne has two good books, Illusiontech and Illusion book.

A good place if you are looking for classic illusions would be the books, DVDs and plans by the late Paul Osborne:

I've saved my favorite to last, check out Jim Steinmeyer's books - Technique and Understanding, the Complete Jarrett, Device and Illusion and Modern Art.
Thank you so much

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results