Any good fishing methods for cards?

Jun 4, 2009
Anyone know of any good fishing methods for thought of playing cards? or if there are any available?.... I'd like ways of finding a card out without an equivoque selection method. So I want to simply say "think of a card" and either through Progressive Anagrams or cleverly structured fishing be able to tell them they're card.....Any suggestions would be fantastic!

Thanks

Jordan

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Nothing that is 100% especially with a full deck. My best recommendations would have to be Cold by Dee Christopher. Another idea is looking into the poker demonstrations by Ben Earl, or KENT by Kenton Kneeper.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Have a look at Derren Brown's effect "Smoke"... He uses several stages of fishing to determine a card thought of. Admittedly, it's under specific circumstances, but it's an interesting reference point.

Jun 4, 2009
Cheers guys.... I have the devils picturebook DVD's and have seen the fishing he uses using the mindpower deck... I actually have a mindpower deck and dont really use it all that much, very clever just doesn't suit me. Is Cold by Dee Christopher a fishing method for a deck of cards?

Cheers

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Yo. Just saw this thread, Cold is very similar to Psychorama by Phantini/Gene Grant - It was published in my 1st book Proximity Effects.

If you've read Phantini, my version is merely a modernized handling, though it was created independently.

Essentially, the spectator deals themselves a poker hand and just thinks of any of the cards in their hands, from there you tell them what the card is.

Really simple in method and will teach you effective pumping techniques with cards.

Best,

DC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results