Any Los Angeles based Youth Magicians Out There?

Hey everyone,

I wouldn't post this kind of ad, but I'm pinched for time. A good friend of mine, and FISM champion from Australia(who just completed a week in closeup at the Magic Castle) is performing in Los Angeles at the Fringe festival for a few dates starting up here in just a few days. He's in need of a Production Assistant to assist him in setting up, striking, and general execution of his show. His last one just backed out on him with next to no time to spare. I'm opening this opportunity up to anyone who can commit to the dates and times listed below. Just send me a PM if you are interested, and able. No prior PA skills are required. My friend will train if need be.

There is no pay, but you get to spend several days working along side a FISM champion of magic, and have the opportunity to sponge up anything you can think to ask of him. Tech rehearsals are tomorrow morning (Tuesday) so I need to get him in touch with an able body asap.

This really is an amazing opportunity for a young person who is interested in magic to work alongside one of the worlds finest close up performers, while there is no pay for this gig the value of the education you could receive is priceless.

Thanks in advance,
Draven

June:
17th @5:30pm
18th @11pm
19th @3:30pm
24th & 25th @11am
29th @3:30pm & 7:30pm.

Tech Rehearsal (ideal but not critical to attend) Tuesday (tomorrow) morning 11am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results