Anyone know of any magic shops in Orlando, FL?

Jul 13, 2008
Hi guys! I have been dying to know of any magic shops in Orlando, FL. Not the downtown Disney one or the Universal one . . . those aren't that great. I'm looking for one that carries all the recent releases so I won't have to buy them online. Can someone please help me?

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Well, I don't know of the any in orlando, but there is one in Daytona Beach that is extremely cool. Harry Allen himself is there and he is just great. btw if you go to the shop at Disney (MagicMasters)and you happen to see Matthew performing there, tell him all of PTG say hi and we wish him the best.;)

Thanks, Hope this helps,

-PTG

Magic Masters @ Disney World. I went there about a week and a half ago. I purchased The Art of Levitation DVD, DeKram Deck, Nickels & Dimes, and a little free trick they threw in.

Everything there is expensive as heck.. cheapest thing is $15 I think. But it's still quite the experience!

Also note: The "Wizard" Deck is actually the Stripper Deck... Disney thought it was too inappropriate of a name. :)

PTG: What does Matthew look like? I was there three times, so I've seen pretty much all of the employees.

Jul 13, 2008
I found Daytona Magic. It looks AWESOME. I sooooo want to go there! I'm practically begging my mom. Haha.

Jul 13, 2008
I'll be going to Daytona Magic definitely. They have the ghost deck, the splitspade lions decks, the blacktiger deck, and they even have Paper Engine! I am so excited.

Jul 13, 2008
I know, thanks . . . bu my mom is still planning on taking me. The other place just doesn't have the kind of magic that I perform.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results