Apology

Nov 10, 2007
I recently did a battle against CringeMagic22 and definately should not have gone in this battle. I am not ready to present the clipshift in anyway shape or form and I guess I was so eager to do a battle I just put in a video. I know some of you may think this is stupid to apologize over this but I feel like I kind of let the art down in this one. I took my game down a level so if I offended anyone on putting up a bad clipshift I am sorry.
I am on my way right now on deleting my video from the battle so CringeMagic22 I guess you won a freebee here.

Jan 13, 2008
I see. It's nice to see you apologize though, and pulling out like that (it's the respectful thing to do). :)

Shouldn't this go in the battle forum, though?

Edit: Err...umm...I mean, interesting... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I recently did a battle against CringeMagic22 and definately should not have gone in this battle. I am not ready to present the clipshift in anyway shape or form and I guess I was so eager to do a battle I just put in a video. I know some of you may think this is stupid to apologize over this but I feel like I kind of let the art down in this one. I took my game down a level so if I offended anyone on putting up a bad clipshift I am sorry.
I am on my way right now on deleting my video from the battle so CringeMagic22 I guess you won a freebee here.

gosh.... Im getting sick of this kid...:rolleyes:

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
what did I do?

You just dont learn the lesson do ya?, how much time do you have performing??? 4 years you say??? and you just cant come up with your own ideas or patter routines... you even can't talk like yourself!

I watched you in one of the battles like 8 months ago and I said to myself "well it looks like the kid is good with cards, I just hope that he can improve his patter as well" I even posted on that battle thread telling you about it,and I was not the only one, im sure, what did you do? you started saying sorry for it (just like now) and you told us that you would try to improve your perfomances.... not too long after, you did another battle, but this time doing it wayne houchin style!!! I told you again about it along with some other guys and what did you do? said sorry again....gosh, and what's happening now? the exact same thing....

it is sad in some way, if you dont bother to entertein us when you post something, Im sure you dont bother to entertein the laymen when you show them magic, youre just another dude showcasing his skills....that's all.

You want to look like a good and humble person infront of all this guys here? be my guest.

Aug 18, 2008
You just dont learn the lesson do ya?, how much time do you have performing??? 4 years you say??? and you just cant come up with your own ideas or patter routines... you even can't talk like yourself!

I watched you in one of the battles like 8 months ago and I said to myself "well it looks like the kid is good with cards, I just hope that he can improve his patter as well" I even posted on that battle thread telling you about it,and I was not the only one, im sure, what did you do? you started saying sorry for it (just like now) and you told us that you would try to improve your perfomances.... not too long after, you did another battle, but this time doing it wayne houchin style!!! I told you again about it along with some other guys and what did you do? said sorry again....gosh, and what's happening now? the exact same thing....

it is sad in some way, if you dont bother to entertein us when you post something, Im sure you dont bother to entertein the laymen when you show them magic, youre just another dude showcasing his skills....that's all.

You want to look like a good and humble person infront of all this guys here? be my guest.

Amen

Word (count)

Nov 10, 2007
Now your really geting on my nereves man. Im not going to lie patter in my opinion is stupid. I DONT LIKE PATTER OKAY. Get that thru your head im not going to change my style because of you or anybody else. I have patter when I am in real life go look at my street magic videos [ even though I only have one up ]. You know what man I do not resect you at all because now your saying im not a good and humble person thats going way over the line. Okay ask anyone that knows me I am the nicest person. Your saying that I dont entertain while performing thats a joke maybe not infront of a camera but infront of a crowd I am rawwwwwwwwwww. So definately dont go bashing my entertaining skills.
Maybe you should ask Chris Kenner if I am good in front of an audience.

Nov 10, 2007
No im not going to take that but I am soon going to be done with this crap and stop going on these forums.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
No im not going to take that but I am soon going to be done with this crap and stop going on these forums.

daaaammmnnnn dont take it so hard dude.. you dont have to quite magic because some bad criticism take it like a man.. and I trust you are a great performer infront of a crowd I read what kenner said about you thats good enough for me.... so yeah there is my reply.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I dont get why people are trying to bash magicman1212 in this thread he wanted to say he was sorry and he did than some of you guys get mad at him. I dont get why some people do that. It is not helpful to any one. I know magicman1212 he is amazing in front of real people with great patter, some patter just doesn't work on camera well at all. Also some tricks dont work well with patter because it makes them sound stupid. Ive said my 2 cents.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results