Are you excited for the release of?

Not really. I don't get worked up over specific effects or decks of cards in the same way I do about movies, shows, or theater productions. I don't subscribe to the trick of the week mentality and I know I won't ever be able to use half the stuff on the market for one reason or another. Outside of products that I obviously have to refill on- IT, Flash Paper, decks of cards, etc. I just don't buy into the pre-sale hype.

That isn't to say that I don't like supporting fellow magicians, and ones I'm friendly with. Zach is no exception. I'm usually glad to purchase product as a way of showing support, but I usually do that stuff in my own time.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Boy, Am i!?

Actually no. No I am not. It's just a deck of cards and really I don't see much difference besides the back design on it than any other spectator. Though the only decks I buy now days are the Richard Turner Gold Seal deck and that is mainly due to them lasting nearly a life time.

Jul 13, 2010
How can I be exited about something that happens several times every week nowadays ? (The "curse" of Kickstarter & co)?
New deck of cards...exiting...
not really..
I´m tired of these card threads.

The last thing I was really exited about was a workshop with Michael Ammar two years ago and the reprint of "The Complete Walton Vol1 and 2".

Aug 25, 2012
I am excited they remind me of the NOC deck by HOPC which is currently one of my favorite decks it looks like a fontaine deck just minus the writing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results