Armadillo (Don't worry. It's the name of the cut.)

Jan 31, 2008
People are just too lazy to dig and find it.

Thanks to your rapidshare link I was able the tutorial (jk) however I don't care for it since it's too much like "sick and lame wing of the jackdaw" or whatever the **** kevin HO calls it....

And you dudes wanting a tutorial for stuff like this, MAKE YOUR OWN **** MUTHA****ERS, be creative and you won't need tuts....

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks to your rapidshare link I was able the tutorial (jk) however I don't care for it since it's too much like "sick and lame wing of the jackdaw" or whatever the **** kevin HO calls it....

And you dudes wanting a tutorial for stuff like this, MAKE YOUR OWN **** MUTHA****ERS, be creative and you won't need tuts....

:p sounds like tudor a bit... get off my ballz! make up your own s*** ! lololol

seriously baohong what is with this "cerca trova" stuff. either make a tutorial or don't , no need to act like you're sitting on a cure for cancer that you'll bless the world with if you get 100 subscribers. youve got great skillz so just make dope vids please :) and leave the 733T easter egg hunts to the theory11 hype masters.

Great cut, but where did the name come from?

Ummmm.....I just thought that the armadillo could defend himself by rolling up into a ball and there a part if the move that the cards are all together then poof! a display(I hope it makes sense...meh, it's too complicated). Just subscribe. You'll won't regret it....SUBSCRIBE! Take a look at my sig!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results