Art - An Escape From Self Harm

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Holy Vishnu, you're famous.

On a more serious note, that was a good job you did. Suicide amongst youth really is a terrible thing...

G

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
But suicide against elderly is okay?
Woah woah woah, where did that come from? I'm pretty sure we all know that's not what he was saying...

Suicide in general is a terrible thing and frame of mind that is unfortunate to exist in the world, nevertheless it does and y'know we all play our small part if we attempt to help someone out of it. :)

- Sean

P.S. Yeah, Cliff you look fine, don't be so self-concious! :D

Hahaha, thanks guys... Didn't expect the comments on my looks here hahaha

I think that magic has an affect on the magician itself that is far greater than the affect on a spectator. I was very glad I got to show that affect, to a small degree, in that piece.

And didn't that slow-mo of the hot-shot look nuts? haha I was quite surprised at that.

Thanks again,
C

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Cliff,

Hopefully, the piece prevents others from heading down that dark path. Would love to post this in the Media section. Any idea if it's up on YouTube or Vimeo anywhere?

Let me know brotha.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
But suicide against elderly is okay?

William, even with the sarcasm quotes, I can't read the tone.

What I meant, was that suicide is a horrible thing, let alone among youths - who have their entire life ahead of them - and who are only going through a rough patch, one they cannot see the end to because of their upbringing.

G

Cliff,

Hopefully, the piece prevents others from heading down that dark path. Would love to post this in the Media section. Any idea if it's up on YouTube or Vimeo anywhere?

Let me know brotha.

Hey, Jon, I will PM you.

Suicide is a horrible thing no matter what the age (and yes, I know Will was joking) and having been down that road myself and knowing many that have never come back, I strive to do anything I can to get a positive message out there for people who may be on the edge.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I am just an e-mail or PM away.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results