Art of Magic

Aug 1, 2009
I am a college student and am in a theater lecture class and my professor was talking about how theater is one of the only live performing arts and how it changes every time performed and that's why its so special and etc. Of course, I raised my hand and said, "What about magic? Its a live performing art as well." My professor than said that he hadn't thought about it and said he didn't think so. So me being the smart a** I am and how I love magic and consider it a extreme art form I said, "Well, how about I prove it?" So surprisingly he let me stand up and I had realized I had nothing on me so I just did a routine with a borrowed pen and got laughs and people really lit up. After I finished my teacher stood up and shook my hand and said, "Wow, thank you for showing me a true beautiful art form. I want to see more of that! I had no idea magic was like that. Thank you." Now I have to do a performance every week :p. Just a cool story and it's always nice to allow more and more people experience our art that we all love. Also it's interesting how close theater and magic really are. Anyways, have a great day guys!
Adam Rose

Nov 27, 2009
That's really cool! My western culture class likes my magic, so I do a trick before class starts every once in a while.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results