Articles and Advice

Oct 11, 2007
SO...if someone were to write an article on some aspect of magic, either generally or giving specific advice...where would that go? A special forum for advice and articles like that that people could access? Or a part of the main site that we could submit them to? Or just post them here in the general magic?

Sep 2, 2007
SO...if someone were to write an article on some aspect of magic, either generally or giving specific advice...where would that go? A special forum for advice and articles like that that people could access? Or a part of the main site that we could submit them to? Or just post them here in the general magic?

There is no designated section where one could post articles, featuring advice.

However, the General Magic Forum has served as the conduit between advice, whether it's in the form of a post, an article, et al., and the magicians, for whom it is intended.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 11, 2007
Ok, I suppose I'll post it in the General Magic Forum at the moment then. I just had a few articles and such for advice that I have been and have written for my magicians blog and on other sites and wanted to share for those that need em. But ok, thanks I shall try that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results