Ash and ember

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
Hi guys, I saw on Facebook today this trailer for a colour changing ring.i have the link below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcrjmbOxky0

I can't see it for sale yet, but has anyone seen it in real life? Like at a magic contention or something? I just want to know if anyone knows if it is hard to perform and really looks as good as in the trailer?

Also does anyone know how much it is?

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
I don't think Murphy's has it up for sale yet but if it looks anything like it does in the trailer then that is absolutely mint. As for the price, I'm guessing somewhere in the 20 - 30 dollar range.

$50 is right, it's up for presale right now. it's pretty interesting, although if it works the way i think it works it's really simple. I like the idea of adding this to a ring routine but i would definitely wait to see what other people are doing with it first.

(plus i'm totally broke)

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
got to play around with my friends one the other day! And I love it, easy to do and looks insane. I haven't watched the tutorial, but my mate said it was a good watch with lots of ideas. I'll be buying one on my next pay day! :D
Also I should say there are 2 rings, as for a performance you have to do a switch, which at first annoyed me a little, but when switching 2 rings...its actually so easy! So I don't see that as a problem :)

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
got to play around with my friends one the other day! And I love it, easy to do and looks insane. I haven't watched the tutorial, but my mate said it was a good watch with lots of ideas. I'll be buying one on my next pay day! :D
Also I should say there are 2 rings, as for a performance you have to do a switch, which at first annoyed me a little, but when switching 2 rings...its actually so easy! So I don't see that as a problem :)

You forgot to mention the Gibbity Wobblets!

Jan 3, 2015
Yeah, i have one now. It;s pretty amazing. Simple to learn. Everything's perfect except for one thing..... I got the wrong size!!!! damn it now I have to sell it. Bought it for $60.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results