Banned?

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
The extent of my rebelliousness would be when I sneeze out a streamer ("No wonder I couldn't breathe!"), then hand it to the nearest kid ("Hold this for me.")

But yeah, I got banned from here once. There's some sort of rule against biting people's heads off.

I've since found better releases for my ticking time bomb of rage. Video games, you've done it again.

Haha, I'll be the invisible boy, Mr. Furious... Don't look at me...

CL

May 19, 2008
manchester
I was banned.... but then I woke up from my terrible nightmare of sarcasm. lol

if I was you I would get yourself banned, but I mean man! you gotta be yourself, if you wanna be a hardcore rebel on the internet you do it!!! ha ha ha

peace man

May 19, 2008
manchester
I always quote myself, then I go and look at my screensaver which is a picture of me, then i go and look in a mirror, im just so... so.... im just so worth it, you know what, (loreal advert time) your worth it!

lol

then I swish my hair, smile my cheesy smile, and my tooth goes bing!

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I always quote myself, then I go and look at my screensaver which is a picture of me, then i go and look in a mirror, im just so... so.... im just so worth it, you know what, (loreal advert time) your worth it!

lol

then I swish my hair, smile my cheesy smile, and my tooth goes bing!

*rolls eyes* 'tisn't 'bing' you foolish mortal, 'tis 'ding'. With a 'd'. Honestly, don't people ever learn?

May 19, 2008
manchester
really, I do it bing, it just adds to my "suave" stye, har har har, tis funny, anyhow, Ive been 7 seconds since I looked in a mirror, im feeling faint!

oh and did you know,

Im a buety salon person, people as me from boyfreinds to hair styles, I tell them about boyfreinds, stumped on hair styles though, BUT the new pantent pro V will challenge churchill to find better car insurance! come on people! challenge churchill! lol

(those ads are on tv wayyyyyyyyyy to much!)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I'll take your word for it...
Oh and RDChopper, if you don't want to get banned, staying on topic and not typing random and irrelevant posts about the spelling of 'Ding is the best way to go...

the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the
its fun being banned.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results