Basic Coin Magic?

Apr 14, 2011
Hey guys, I've been doing lots of card and general magic for a long time now. Never really got into coin magic.

What are the best sources of coin magic info?

Feb 12, 2012
Yeah I agree. That is the Bible of coin magic. You might also want to check out Eric Jone's "Metal" series. It really looks great.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I would also suggest Bobo's, it's where I started. If you prefer to learn from DVD's Metal is a good choice (as DavidTang said) but expensive, you can probably get something like David Roth coin DVD's relatively cheap these days.

My main love is coin magic - it always has been and I guess it always will be.

As already mentioned, Bobo is often referred to as the coin workers bible.

That said, to learn some really powerful coin magic from scratch, I'd unreservedly recommend Harry Lorayne's 'The Magic Book'.

Harry may not have the reputation as a coin worker but it was this book that fuelled my fire in coin magic way back during 1978. Even to this day, I truly believe it contains some of the best written instruction for coin magic that it's ever been my pleasure to study.

Jul 3, 2012
Does anyone know the coins(half dollar size) Michael Vincent use in his three coin routine?

They are very smooth.

Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone know the coins(half dollar size) Michael Vincent use in his three coin routine?

They are very smooth.

I'm not sure, but I would start your own thread for your question, since the thread you posted in, is in regards to how to learn basic coin magic. I hope you find your answer. Good luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results