Believe

Does anyone actually perform this in real life? I've searched the media section and youtube for people performing this! NONE!
I saw there was a battle last year but no one did anything.
I think this piece of magic is amazing and will practise it a whole lot!

Sep 24, 2007
Burlington
I've purchased and practiced this trick for quite a while now, but have only performed it live once, because I am still not too comfortable with the rip.
The sleights on this trick is very easy, but the rip takes a long time to get comfortable with, in my opinion.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I'm pretty much confortable with this trick, almost.
The rip is giving me a little problem.
I've performed this before maybe 5 or 6 times live, got amazing reactions. I did, however mess up, but not that the specators could see so I still have to practice, once I get it, I will make a video.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hm...
I never really liked this trick.
Although I know that the concept is good, I just dont see it as a good investment.
The rip part as others have said is a bit annoying and its not exactly a cheap trick to do with all the ripping and what not.
I also felt a bit ripped off when I got the DVD.I kinda expected more
Anyways, Im just saying that I rather perform Angle Zero which also uses a rip but is also a lot more magical and gets better reactions in my opinion.

"and if i wave my hands over the corner... IS THIS YOUR CARD???"
"DAMN!!!!!!!"

"and if i take this corner and just... swallow it...."
"OMG"
"now... take a look inside your wallet"
"OMG WTF! WTF! WTF GET AWAY FROM ME!"

get my drift?
drift.....
my drift....
tokyo drift....
too fast too furious...
furious...
flurious....
lets get flurious....
gary kurtz....
damn what a performer...

what just happened?

Oct 22, 2008
I've purchased and practiced this trick for quite a while now, but have only performed it live once, because I am still not too comfortable with the rip.
The sleights on this trick is very easy, but the rip takes a long time to get comfortable with, in my opinion.

no i might put up a video in the media section soon for you :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results