Berglas effect

Sep 13, 2010
Stockholm
I can recommend Max's Any Card At Any Number. A very clean handling of the classic effect. It's called MACAAN and you'll find it at innovativedeceptions.com

Aug 4, 2012
you can find the the berglas effect in
his book Mind & Magic of David Berglas pg. 527
i dont know if the book is still in print i had found a copy
about a year ago in a used book store for $3

It's not the real explanation of the Berglas Effect :(
Lu Chen uses another version that you can't find anywhere.

Jan 20, 2009
California
It's not the real explanation of the Berglas Effect
Lu Chen uses another version that you can't find anywhere.
Im not sure if you took time to read the book, if so then you would know
there is not right or wrong way to perform the berglas effect.

Nov 18, 2011
he has a book called the berglas effect it expllains it over 60 pages wiith alot more inside have a look at vanishing inc

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
he has a book called the berglas effect it expllains it over 60 pages wiith alot more inside have a look at vanishing inc

The 60 pages relating directly to "The Berglas Effect" in the book are not enough to properly do it. You actually have to read the entire book. I do recommend it, though, a fascinating read.

Aug 4, 2012
Im not sure if you took time to read the book, if so then you would know
there is not right or wrong way to perform the berglas effect.

That's right - there is not right or wrong way... but there IS A CLEAN method (Lu Chen's).
You can't find that method in the book!

Aug 4, 2012
There is a DVD included in the Berglas's book. In the trailer, he does Lu Chen's version. But if you watch the explanation, this clean method is missing !!!
WTF ????????
Don't waste your money !

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Berglas doors not do lu Chen's version Berglas does Berglas'. If you purchased the book and read it, and understood what was described. You would understand how Berglas approaches his card magic and inturn that the psychology of how the audience perceives the effect it's more important than how the effect actually happens

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Waste your money?? I'd have to disagree. The book is the best thing I've ever bought regarding card effects. Kaufman did the routine of just showing the cards to me at the SAM in Pittsburgh a year or two ago. It was the first effect that felt like my mind was being read. It was a weird (in a good way) experience. I am happy with my purchase!

Aug 4, 2012
Waste your money?? I'd have to disagree.

Yes, I agree with you but I mean many people buy the book because of the Berglass effect.
I understand that's a combination of tricks and misdirection. But people are looking for the clean Lu Chen's method in the trailer!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results