Best color change suggestions

Oct 1, 2008
earth
As for the "Best" colour change existing out there, I really like the snap change because it's so visual, but not really practical. When the circumstances allox it (angles...), my favorite is by far the Bertram Change. It doesn't get ore visual than that imo.

i would personally say that cartier by david jade is by far the most visually stunning change I have seen by far

betram tebe change is great as well

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
I know that it has already been said but I love the Shape Shifter, it is simple and always gets a nice "oooowwww" when ever I do it for people. I use it as part of a retinue where I transform a joker into the chosen card. However in practising this trick I discovered that you need to find a away to get rid of the back card afterwards or people can easily catch you out.

for any back to back change, (shapeshifter, duck change, shake change, etc.) the easiest way to clean up is as soon as you do the change, pull that single card off and hand it straight to the spectator, and just charlier cut the deck. works every time, they never see the cut, all their focus is on that one card, and after they've checked it out to see that it is normal, then they might look at the top card of the deck, but it's gone.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i dont know whats best but i will rank them as far as my favorites and which i use the most

1) changing tebe (apollo robbins)
2) click change
3) ego change
4) classic color change
5) houdini or whatever its called
6) shapeshifter
7) clipshift
8) modified superflip
9) d'hotel (i think thats what its called)
10) goat or shepards chage

the last few are ones i like but aren't always applicable or good idea's. haha.
i dont know why everyone likes the shake change, i think its kinda lame and way to easy to figure out.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
i dont know why everyone likes the shake change, i think its kinda lame and way to easy to figure out.

I completely disagree with you here, the twirl change is a very effective way to change a card, it's incredibly visual. If people figure it out when you do it, then there must be something wrong with the way you perform it.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I completely disagree with you here, the twirl change is a very effective way to change a card, it's incredibly visual. If people figure it out when you do it, then there must be something wrong with the way you perform it.

hey, if it works for you, and you like it than more power to you. Its just not somethin i find myself using, and doesn't fit my style. To each his own.

Sep 16, 2009
I'll be going with the Twirl change, and for an on-the-deck change I definitely choose Smooth.

hey, if it works for you, and you like it than more power to you. Its just not somethin i find myself using, and doesn't fit my style. To each his own.

Hmmmm.. I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Obviously you like very instant changes, but the Twirl change is one of the effects that can suit any style so that's just a bad excuse. You can make it as instant as you want. But okay, fair enough, you don't find yourself using it.

But by calling it lame and easy to figure out, you shouldn't be liking it's brother, the Shapeshifter. At the Twirl change you have barely nothing to relate any motions and positions too, which makes the Shapeshifter far easier to figure out because you can relate it to the position of the deck.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'd say the Polaroid Change and the Impulse Change...

Inferno Kaiser

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
D'Hotel change has become a personal favorite of mine.

Also, changE by Tony Chang is awesome. Combined with Kostya Kimlat's under cover switch it is very fun. changE is also good for a double chang- not something very many changes can boast

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results