Best Thing to Happen to Magic Since The Expert at the Card Table

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Haha, this is classic! Dave J Castle for the next t11 artist! Jerry's Nuggets riots in Iran?! :p Who made this site?!

Thanks for the share Danny :D

-Sanj

D

Deleted member 2755

What the hell is this about David Castle as the next Theory 11 artist!?!?

It's a satire on magic. Says so on the bottom. This is hilarious.:p Danny, this is the most awesome thread you have ever created.

This site is now on my favorites. ;)

-Doug

Jun 29, 2009
I thank you all for the kind words. We registered once we heard this thread was put up. We update the web site Monday through Friday and we have some awesome stuff planned for Saturdays and Sundays.

Be sure to check back on our site daily! www.TheMagicOnion.com

Also, follow us on Twitter to see the newest articles before everyone else! We may even twitter some random things that we feel like doing and not put it on the site! Scratch that. We will. So follow us. Don't argue, ok? www.twitter.com/TheMagicOnion

Also, if you like to read these articles as much as we like to eat, give us a small donation. Food and web sites cost money! Donation link is on the side of the web site.

Finally, we are not idea machines. Actually, yes we are. Even so, we value public opnions, ideas, and whatever else you can think of. Be sure to submit article ideas, web site ideas, and whatever else you want to TheMagicOnion@gmail.com (See why we need donations? We don't even have our own e-mail domain yet!)

We hope this site will grow! Thank you for your kind words everyone!

Cheers,

Mr. N & Mr. S

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I don't know, the stories on this site are pretty funny.
When I read the governor story about Lee Asher I starting cracking up.
(No offense to Lee of course)
And the Jerry Nuggets story was pretty funny too.:D

When I came across these, I knew I had to make a thread out of it.
;)

Jun 29, 2009
I don't know, the stories on this site are pretty funny.
When I read the governor story about Lee Asher I starting cracking up.
(No offense to Lee of course)
And the Jerry Nuggets story was pretty funny too.:D

When I came across these, I knew I had to make a thread out of it.
;)

Thank you very much! We did not mean for the site to get out so quickly, but we are glad it did. Originally, we wanted to get our RSS feed up, our Twitter up, and add a few other features, but these will all be added very soon. We actually have our RSS feed up and our Twitter up already.

So be sure to follow us! Information is in our signature.

We also wish to thank Daniel Madison for adding us to his friends page. http://devilsadvocateproductions.com/Links.html

More to come very soon! We hope to get our e-mail newsletter up soon and then our site will finally be nearing completion!

Cheers,

Mr. N & Mr. S

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results