Best trick of '08

Oct 6, 2007
Im curious to know what people think the best trick of this year so far.

In my opinion Tagged is easily the best trick out so far this year. Its genius.

It was hard to choose a single trick, I was going to put Frozen by Adam Grace another genius effect.

But Im a card guy so I just liked it a little better than Frozen

Both of these tricks are easy to do and are completly clean in the beginning and clean at the end just the way I like it

I highly reccomend Both of these trick to ANYONE.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
im gonna have to say THREAD is the one trick i am most excited for this year. Thats definitely near the top for me, however.... i think there have been a lot of great releases. I dont know if i could choose between that, Control and CoinTwo. its not often that a genius recluse like Homer releases something that great but Control blew me away

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
i have recently been playing with Lit and Tagged...both get super insane reactions...so its a toss up for me :)) ...

also..wat about extreme burn? i think that was early 08

alex^x

Sep 1, 2007
I've a few in mind which I considered the best so far

Extreme Burn
Tagged
Exile
Daniel Madison's Infliction (This blister variation is genius!)
Thread

I can't conclude until I've seen Thread.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Igloo is in the Freezer Burn Manuscript - http://www.deechristophermagic.com/freezerburn.cfm

It allows you to take a selected card and drop it into a borrowed glass of water where it visually and audibly encases it's self in a block of ice. Great effect :)

I really like Director's Cut from Alakazam, really simple and offers so much versatility. Not sure I'd say it was the best trick of '08 though...I'm tempted to say Wi, but again, I'm not sure I'd say best of '08... Ask me in January!;)

D.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Igloo is in the Freezer Burn Manuscript - http://www.deechristophermagic.com/freezerburn.cfm

It allows you to take a selected card and drop it into a borrowed glass of water where it visually and audibly encases it's self in a block of ice. Great effect :)

I really like Director's Cut from Alakazam, really simple and offers so much versatility. Not sure I'd say it was the best trick of '08 though...I'm tempted to say Wi, but again, I'm not sure I'd say best of '08... Ask me in January!;)

D.

wow. Sounds really cool (pun intended) :)

Gustav

Nov 8, 2007
As far as releases this year goes, it's Extreme Burn for me. Killer.

Best trick I bought this year, though, would have to be finally splurging for the Quantum Bender 2. Best gimmick I ever bought.

Sep 1, 2007
I'd drop my vote to the Clipshift. Not really a trick, but a phenomenal concept.

If I have to go with the best single trick, I'd have to put my vote on the trick that I used the most. In that case, it's between Redline by the Dizzle, or Infliction by DM.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results