Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
hey guys... who's ready to do an all out search? I'm gonna search every source code, try every link, upgrade every pic/video. lets find us another link. lol

Feb 15, 2008
A different approach

Gentlemen and ladies, what if we all take a step back and look at this from a different angle. Think about the name first: Centurions. These were senior military leaders in the Roman Army during the first century B.C. into the first century A.D. Centurions commanded a centuria of legionares. How might this tie into the cards themselves? Additionally, look at the logo on the front of the box. It is two skulls resting on top of two cross cutlasses or swords. Could this be a reference to pirates, as pirates used cutlasses and were known to fly flags with skulls and crossed swords in them? And again how does this all relate to the cards themselves? Just a thought.

Aug 31, 2007
Gentlemen and ladies, what if we all take a step back and look at this from a different angle. Think about the name first: Centurions. These were senior military leaders in the Roman Army during the first century B.C. into the first century A.D. Centurions commanded a centuria of legionares. How might this tie into the cards themselves? Additionally, look at the logo on the front of the box. It is two skulls resting on top of two cross cutlasses or swords. Could this be a reference to pirates, as pirates used cutlasses and were known to fly flags with skulls and crossed swords in them? And again how does this all relate to the cards themselves? Just a thought.

No.... we're not that crazy.... That's really too much of a big step. I'm sure they're not going to go this far in. The clues are usually really simple, this isn't like notpron or anything. They're just advertising.

Feb 15, 2008
I am just trying to get people thinking about the design element. On the Guardian deck the back has two angels depicted as "guardians" or "protectors." How then might the name 'Centurions' tie into the design for its deck? That's all.

Aug 31, 2007
ugh I can't find anything! anybody else find any hints/clues to a link? I'll try a couple other angles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results