Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
whats up guys? ive just came back from my exam, didnt read all this stuff yet... anything new? anyone update me please!

Feb 11, 2008
You're the only one crazy enough to still be looking for them. ;)

Stay positive boyee! Speak for yourself.. I have found the 5th (for real)! Yes, it exists. And its not the same as the 4th. Do I know what it means? Not yet. But for now, enjoy the hunt. Cerca Trova [tries to start a chant]!

Aug 31, 2007
Stay positive boyee! Speak for yourself.. I have found the 5th (for real)! Yes, it exists. And its not the same as the 4th. Do I know what it means? Not yet. But for now, enjoy the hunt. Cerca Trova [tries to start a chant]!

idk if this is true or not until he gives a clue or if someone else finds it. this is their first post and I haven't found ANYTHING except a couple photo pages and the links already known. but you never know....

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I don't think that this guy is for real. If he was he would give us some kind of clue.

I'll keep searching, but I don't think the team has posted anything new on the Centurions.

David

Feb 11, 2008
I both exist and am for real... cerca trova, join the Club... My only clue? You're on the right track. The last clue leads to the next. Happy Hunting!

I both exist and am for real... cerca trova, join the Club... My only clue? You're on the right track. The last clue leads to the next. Happy Hunting!

I believe that's not really a clue just stating the obvious. Of course we're on the right track if we found 4 pages. And every page we find gives us more clues.....So, that's not really much of a help. Not to be rude or anything but, you can see we are all very stuck, and any information would be helpful.

-RA69

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results