Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen it already check out the Brand Spankin' New Teaser Trailer for the Bicycle 909 Centurions.

All discussion, theories, speculation is welcome. Try to avoid drooling and "spoiling" any secrets.

*Also, just a reminder:
Try not to give away answers. It is a treasure hunt and letting everyone find it themselves is part of the fun. Feel free to help and speculate, but let's avoid posting direct answers:).

Cerca Trova,
-RA69

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Hidden Theory 11 Page Found

I tried doing some hunting after watching the video! I know how Theory 11 likes to mess with our minds with these videos and hidden pages. ;) I didn't find much on this obviously as you can see yourself. I also did not find anything in the source code. Anyone wanna speculate? It's possible that this page means nothing. It probably doesn't mean anything. Who knows. ;)

-Doug

I've found one link hidden in the video so far. For those who are having troubles.

Also, just a reminder:
Try not to give away answers. It is a treasure hunt and letting everyone find it themselves is part of the fun. Feel free to help and speculate, but let's avoid posting direct answers :).

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
All I know so far is "Intelligenti Pauca," meaning that smart people will find it, or something.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
intelligenti = intelligent
pauca = little (like in quantity)....

little intelligence? I'm speculating based on loose Portuguese translation (which is derived from Latin)

Sep 1, 2007
Haha oh man that's funny.

Well I'm stumped at this point in time. I've tried everything, I believe there is only 1 page at the moment. I could be very well wrong though.

-RA69

I found one picture that's basically of nothing, kind of.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

im picking up a few of those decks for meself
as well as some guardians......i wanna give them a try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results