Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
For those who have not found the fifth page, I would suggest starting off with the last hidden page that was found -- gathering any possible clues from that and trying those clues -- and working your way back to the other hidden pages, if necessary.

The fifth link is not that hard -- so do not over-think it. Moreover, this thread -- as it is fifty pages -- does have some good guesses, which are at the cusp of finding the page.

Don't give up hope, yet -- some trial and error is, of course, necessary, but once you find the page, it will be that much sweeter (and apparent).

Good luck and Cerca Trova. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2007
could someone please pm me and get me up to speed?
i found one or two pages but I'm completely stumped from there...

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Guys,

Don't worry about that site. I know a bit of French and can assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with the Centurions.

Anyways, I'm going to write out everything we know so far about the fifth page. Hopefully this will help us find it faster...

1. We know that once we find this page, it will be different, and perhaps more exciting than the others. Our good friend Jack described it as "that much sweeter (and apparent.)"

2. We know that the clue that is crucial to finding the fifth page is located on the fourth page. It could be hidden in the image itself, or source code.

3. We know that once we have found this clue on the fourth page, we will have to apply it to the end of either the second or third pages' links. For example... www.theory11.com/***/clue -or- www.theory11.com/***/*******/clue

4. We know that we have been very close to finding the page.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Here's how I would interpret the 2910.

29 could be a date, for example, the 29th day of a month... The 10 could mean 10 weeks...

10 weeks into 2008 it will be February 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results