Bicycle Guardians : 2nd Edition : The Story

Oct 18, 2007
I have only one question....What was so terrible about the first edititon that made you people change everything (stocks, finishes, coatings). I know that trying to improve implies changes but u changed everything.

Sep 2, 2007
Huh. . . this sounds like a good thing. It will be interesting to see how these do when E is just about to put out the Shadow Masters. I'd be picking up Guardians in about half an hour, if I weren't cleaned out due to some legal issues I'll be taking care of over the next year or so (don't smoke pot, kids). But yeah, if I can squeeze a deck of these in somewhere, I'll definitely give them a look.

Sep 2, 2007
I have only one question....What was so terrible about the first edititon that made you people change everything (stocks, finishes, coatings). I know that trying to improve implies changes but u changed everything.
There's always room for improvement. If one gets a 90 on a physics test, most likely, one will want to perform better and receive a 100. If one does not, one will keep trying until one does, after which one will try to receive a 100 on both a physics and mathematics test.

The same applies to theory11, which strives for the cream of the crop -- the highest possible quality:
It's been a long road in working with the USPCC to elevate the quality as much as we knew how. We want to constantly push the envelope and lift our own standards higher and higher with each release and edition, and the only way we can do so is by listening to the feedback of our members-- you.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Each deck of Guardians is $4.95. The more decks you buy, the less the price per unit is. When you add the Guardians to your shopping cart it will show the price, and depending the specific threshold you reach, it will show the discounted price.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wow Daniel Madison? Does that mean he's going to be working with T11. That would be a little strange, with Daniel and the Bucks working together. They should come out with a DVD. Well I'm off to order a few decks! Nice work guys!

//David.Misner::

Well I ordered my 2 decks, if I like them I promise to order more. I haven't read details on your shipping but, does it work thesame as E where you order before 3 Eastern and your order is sent out that day. Meaning a lot of the orders will be sent-out today? Just wondering thanks,

-RA69

Now off to breakfast with my mommy :)

Sep 2, 2007
Is shipping included with the price of 4.95?
Shipping is not included in the Guardans' price of $4.95. When you add the Guardians, or any item from theory11, to your cart, you can use the Shipping Estimate Tool to find out the cost of shipping (and you need not have to buy the Guardians, just add it to your cart, to use the tool).

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
I'm getting some guardians for christmas :) and Hopefully a shirt (Things I buy online I usually know that I'm getting them) so, twelve decks, 9 for me, one for my collection, and two for the christmas gift exchange at the magic club I go to :)

I have a crazy idea-

What if, instead of scrapping them, you sold the 'not as good' decks here at T11 for little or no mark-up. I am sure they didn't cost you more than $1.50 per deck, so what if you sold them for that? You said that they were better than the first editions, so if you could sell those, why not sell these other ones. You would make your money back, and we could get Guardians at an a freaking awesome price!

-Zodiac-

P.S.- Just a question- what's different about the box?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results