Bizzare Magic

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Sir frans, do you monitor the forums and only reappear whenever somebody mentions steerpike? it sure feels that way, and as soon as somebody calls you out on something you disappear for a while. until steerpike comes back up again.

Sep 3, 2007
Sir frans, do you monitor the forums and only reappear whenever somebody mentions steerpike? it sure feels that way, and as soon as somebody calls you out on something you disappear for a while. until steerpike comes back up again.

No, that is not "even" the case. I just log on every once in awhile and say what I think.
Peace.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
NOOOOOO The secret is out! :p Jk

Love the site and it is full of secret little gems that are obvious yet not so obvious to find.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this comment.

UP-DATE: Due to various political issues (not that the magic world has such things) Karl has apparently shut-down DragonSkull and isn't responding to anyone's eMails. Because of the void this has created I'm trying to pull a new site up and hopefully retrieve some of the wonders Karl had on that site. The proposed name of the new site will be "Dark Places" but I do not expect to have it up prior to mid-September at the earliest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results