Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
Where I am from we don't have a thanksgiving but I hope everyone who does over that side of the world had a great time!!

I'm just curious to see if anyone picked up any new magic or decks over Black Friday and if so what was it? I'd love to hear anyone's answers ☺️

Nov 6, 2017
Awesome I want some cherries too but shipping is a nightmare any cool decks I like most of the time I can't get because the shipping costs more than the deck! I've seen decks before for $12-15 then the shipping for them will be $20-25 so I don't bother haha

Sep 9, 2017
Awesome I want some cherries too but shipping is a nightmare any cool decks I like most of the time I can't get because the shipping costs more than the deck! I've seen decks before for $12-15 then the shipping for them will be $20-25 so I don't bother haha

Yeah I hear that. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the shop where I bought it here?
I'll send u a pm. Maybe shipping is decent for u from them. They got some more interesting decks and for me shipping was $5,89 or something.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I picked up a couple of books (I've been really good this year :)):

Hofzinser by Magic Christian
Mike Caveney's Wonders & The Conference Illusions
52 Memories - Retrospective Edition by Andi Gladwin and Jack Parker
The Secrets of So Sato by Richard Kaufman
Performance Of Close-Up Magic by Eugene Burger
Magic of Ascanio - More Studies of Card Magic
Constant Fooling 1 & 2 by David Regal
Close-up And Personal by David Regal​

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I picked up a couple of books (I've been really good this year :)):

Hofzinser by Magic Christian
Mike Caveney's Wonders & The Conference Illusions
52 Memories - Retrospective Edition by Andi Gladwin and Jack Parker
The Secrets of So Sato by Richard Kaufman
Performance Of Close-Up Magic by Eugene Burger
Magic of Ascanio - More Studies of Card Magic
Constant Fooling 1 & 2 by David Regal
Close-up And Personal by David Regal​
HOLY MOLY...you sure did buddy. Nice selections. I hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: RealityOne
Jan 14, 2017
I decided to [finally] purchase Inject 2.0
A friend (and fellow magician) has been using Inject for years. I like the idea and had it on my "wish list" for quite a while. The recent release promises to include even more useful capabilities.
As a professional software developer I can fully appreciate the brilliance and detail-oriented effort poured into it.

Jul 15, 2017
I was able to get two bricks of bicycle cards and Dai Vernon's Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic by Lewis Ganson. Really excited to crack into that book, it's has a large section on Larry Jennings and that guy was bananas with the cards.

Reactions: RealityOne

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I picked up some the new Jaqks by Theory 11 as well as a couple Bee decks and the DMB Spread Control 2.0. The order qualified me to get a deck of Rarebits as well so, bonus!

Over at Art of Magic I got Jeremy Griffiths new video on Ripping, which is a lot harder than I imagined. I also picked up Alias the Aces by Paul Wilson and my absolute favorite new poker demo, Ultimate Hold Em by Jack Carpenter. I am very happy with all 3 of these purchases.

I also got an Erdnase Bible for half off and a Fulves book (the latter I am super excited about).

Over all, this has been a good week.

Oct 23, 2014
As I already have so much material to learn from, I'm really trying to limit spending on shiny new things. BUT I did get a great deal on David's Cull over at Penguin, and unrelated to black friday, it looks like I may have found a used copy of Card College Vol. 1 for a discount. I find unicorns more often; so it's exciting times.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results