Bluff pass by W:H

Sep 20, 2009
is it "dirty" like the one on Chris Kenner's Five Speed?

require duplicate cards? or is it look as clean as it is on the video

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
No. This is complete sleight of hand. No gimmicks, no duplicates, no force, nothing.

The only "dirty" part about it is that it's a bit angle sensitive. But other than that, it's great. I use it everyday.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
i would have to disagree about angles, i have been surrounded and have performed it with no problem

if you are planning on investing in this, do so
its great

Jun 22, 2009
i would have to disagree about angles, i have been surrounded and have performed it with no problem

if you are planning on investing in this, do so
its great

Agreed. Its all about retention of vision. Really good move if you practice it.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
The Bluff Pass is a fantastic move and great to invest in. There is a "Dirty" moment but this definitely can me performed surrounded no problem.

I also recommend checking out Joshua Jay's work of the bluff shift with his download at Vanishing Inc. I wrote a review not to long ago here.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=22397

The Bluff Shift is an awesome move and should be added to any card mans routines.

Tom

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Why would a pass use a duplicate?
Its not dirty at all and shouldve been one of the first passes to learn.
A great place to reference it is in Bill tarr's now you see it,now you dont.Along with other very useful sleights.

is it "dirty" like the one on Chris Kenner's Five Speed?

require duplicate cards? or is it look as clean as it is on the video
isn't that the same pass that he used on indecent???

anyways i use a pass thats a variation of the original pass i just perform it and a different offbeat than most and plus people can be burning your hands like crazy fully surrounded and still won't see a thing....i do it alot....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results