Bombay 3 Fly by Lloyd Barnes

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey everyone

I thought I'd film my walk around 3 Fly routine for all of you.

Been working on this for years, since first learning Chris Kenner's original in his book Totally Out Of Control.

Recently, I've made further refinements to my routine which I feel has elevated to the next level.

I hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-XzzJi4zk

I'd love to hear any constructive criticism and comments that you have.

Credits go to: Chris Kenner, Homer Liwag, Ponta The Smith, John Ramsay, Lloyd Barnes

Cheers,

Lloyd

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Your nowhere palm was good. Towards the middle I began to lose the flow of the routine. I believe this is because the coins don't plainly travel, as there's some dancing around with the hands in order to facilitate the moves. The idea of using a Ramsay subtlety as such is great. I feel the routine could use some work and be a bit more smooth, but for a 3 fly routine, I'd rate it a seven out of ten.

Ian

Jan 24, 2010
In the moment.
I liked it! I guess I don't know a whole lot about the routine but is it really angle sensitive? Like could I see what was going on if I were standing a couple feet from you? It was awesome though, I think I might try to learn that next =) Do you use an extra coin btw?

Sep 3, 2007
Not a bad routine, although it's not really my style. I prefer the coins to stay at the fingertips. It plays to a larger group that way.

Scott.

I was about to throw stupid ideas out there! I agree completely, Scott. And plus what I just said.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results