Brian Tudor -- Mystery Man

hey, i was wondering if anybody can tell me about brian tudor, im not a beginner with cards but he was the reason i started flourishing, anybody got any info about him? hes too underground.:p

Sep 1, 2007
Brian Tudor: These...cards...uhhhh...are...red...uhhh...and...uhhh...show the...cli...max...

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
He's an amazing card manipulator just very little explaining about anything on his DVD's he can sure rip though, like craaaazy fast. I donno I guess people who do his kind of manipulation can just do the flourishes and he just routines them for those people.

If you don't think that Tudor is a bad teacher, I dunno WHERE you've been learning from. The fact that he has no personal style as well, that we never get a sense of WHO Brian Tudor is when he performs bothers me as well. Jordan's comment rings true for me.

J.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
perform a DL and then slip cut and perform "what the hell happened to sybil XIV and the perform a DL again in left sideways mechanics grip and do a table change then bottom palm with the walter schwangy move and head bang to this sweet music

(j.k. his teaching style is hard but he has some great ideas)
if your reading this brian i love you (im not trying to hurt your feelings)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results