Buy Infant

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Yea, I dropped my baby. It is a very fragile thing. I am left now with only the gimmicked baby, and it is not quite as realistic. My usual baby just doesn't do much when it appears in the spec's jacket, just kinda limp and lifeless...

Jul 7, 2008
Where to buy this trick ? I wanna get it a.s.a.p

PM me if anyone willing to sell their copy of this...

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I got my copy in the other day. This is taking magic to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I also felt fairly confident in performing this. I've done several performances already. Great effect. Sean Dunn has really found something awesome here.

-Doug

You mean you haven't practiced it to a point of perfection but are already showing it? I know it's quite easy with the gimmicked version but what about presentation? Have you found an excuse to reach into your pocket to ditch the dupe baby yet, for example? Didn't think so. I'm ashamed, I expected better from you of all people...

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
You mean you haven't practiced it to a point of perfection but are already showing it? I know it's quite easy with the gimmicked version but what about presentation? Have you found an excuse to reach into your pocket to ditch the dupe baby yet, for example? Didn't think so. I'm ashamed, I expected better from you of all people...

EXPOSURE!

Silence the fool.

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

This is old up to the point I'm not laughing anymore.:p

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
This is old up to the point I'm not laughing anymore.:p

-Doug
So is the first baby I produced...it's already speaking. o_O

PS to those who are on the fence about getting this effect: You're often left very dirty at the end, and cleanup is not fun in any way. Just a word of warning.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
DAAAAAAMN!!!
everything was under control and all, UNTIL the very LAST part, before i managed to produce/reveal the baby, IT PEE'D FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Word of advise- Cut off your baby's bladder system before performing.

P.S. I had to clean up both the baby and the grown up spectator.

Oct 6, 2007
I think the concept of this trick is great but I mean cmon michael ammar has been teaching the same trick on the easy to master miracles series since 1972. The DVD isnt worth the money if you know the original instant baby routine from ammar.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results