Camp

Jun 22, 2009
sarnia Ont. Canada
Hello everyone. I will be performing tomorrow at a camp. There will be about 200 kids watching me . Which isn't a big deal but I'm almost three quarters completely surrounded. I will only need one effect since i already have pressure, and a jumbo card routine. Since i have no shop in my city and i don't have time to order something i need a easy to see ,visual, easy piece of magic. I say easy to see because although it will be light out the kids are probably thirty feet away from me.I know this is allot to through at you for one day but any help would be appreciated.
ps.although it may seem irresponsible to accept this but my job relies on this and they just threw it at me today. thank you everyone

Hello everyone. I will be performing tomorrow at a camp. There will be about 200 kids watching me . Which isn't a big deal but I'm almost three quarters completely surrounded. I will only need one effect since i already have pressure, and a jumbo card routine. Since i have no shop in my city and i don't have time to order something i need a easy to see ,visual, easy piece of magic. I say easy to see because although it will be light out the kids are probably thirty feet away from me.I know this is allot to through at you for one day but any help would be appreciated.
ps.although it may seem irresponsible to accept this but my job relies on this and they just threw it at me today. thank you everyone

If you have any tricks involving a balloon penetration, then do that as a warm up for pressure. Then after the first trick say, "And I know that some of you out there are wondering something, I'm sure that some of you are wondering what that looked like from the inside of the balloon right? (Gets a few laughs) Well maybe its just me then. Then do what Ammar does and take an iPhone, push it into the balloon, and take a picture, "so you can see what it's like in the inside of a balloon". Then bust it out and receive the applause.

This is 100% Michael Ammar's idea, I don't have any original contribution to it, but if you have a purpose for putting the phone into the balloon, i.e. to take a picture of what it's like on the inside, then it makes the method a lot harder for the audience to wrap their head around.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results