Can Tool be used with Omni Deck?

Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys! So lately I've been trying to decide between Redemption by Chris Ballinger, and Tool by David Stone. Just when I had made up my mind to get Redemption, I read something about Tool being used to produce an Omni Deck. Is this true? And if it is, will it be difficult to construct such an effect? (i.e. would I be able to figure out how to do it?).
Thanks!

-Alex

Jun 1, 2009
I don't have Tool so I'm not sure. I would suggest watching these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buRfI10hDLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJOffihSXvE
the first one is about Tool, the second one is Redemption. In the Redemption one, they do compare them a bit, and they aren't as similar as people imagine. The gimmick style maybe, but in terms of usage, no. Redemption is made for a torn and restored effect, and that's basically it. Tool is for pretty much anything you can think of. If you compare TnR to TnR, Redemption wins. But for versatility, Tool wins. So think about what you want more before you buy.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I own Tool and use it a lot. Depending on what types of effect you do with the gimmick there may or may not be "heat" on the box.
I don't know a thing about Redemption but do know that for the money Tool is outstanding in that you receive the DVD and 2 gimmicks to use. One downside on the Tool DVD is that there are no "Real World" performances so you don't get to see reactions from the streets or shows. David does have some video on youtube of Tool performances and ideas.

As far as Tool producing an Omni Deck? Sure...it is just a standard card box that you can load with anything that fits in it.

Jan 11, 2011
I own Tool and use it a lot. Depending on what types of effect you do with the gimmick there may or may not be "heat" on the box.
I don't know a thing about Redemption but do know that for the money Tool is outstanding in that you receive the DVD and 2 gimmicks to use. One downside on the Tool DVD is that there are no "Real World" performances so you don't get to see reactions from the streets or shows. David does have some video on youtube of Tool performances and ideas.

As far as Tool producing an Omni Deck? Sure...it is just a standard card box that you can load with anything that fits in it.

Okay, cool. Would you be able to produce the Omni Deck in their hands, or does it have to be on a table or in your hand?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I know what am Omni deck is but I don't use one. For sake of exposure just PM me asking your question a little more directly and I'll do my best to help you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results