Cannibal Cards

Aug 2, 2011
California
Hi everyone. I really like the Cannibal Cards routine, and I'm looking into learning it. In your opinion what is the best version? Please keep in mind that I don't want to use gimmicks, duplicates, or two-sided tape. Thanks.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Bill Malone has a really great impromptu Cannibal Cards routine on one of his DVDs published through LnL. Unfortunately, i can't remember which one.

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
There's a pretty good impromptu version on Easy to Learn Card Miracles by Michael Ammar.

Nov 29, 2011
I personally never liked the classic Cannibal Card, i just found it way to long and boring (just my opinion). If you don't mind a little prep for a strong impact check out Kevin Reylek's Cannibal.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I believe Larry Jennings had one that was impromptu. I can't recall where, but it's worth looking into.

Jul 13, 2010
I love the "Examinable Cannibals" routine in "A book in English". Woody describes a gaffed and also an impromptu, non-gaffed version, which both are examinable for the spectator after each vanish. Takes a lot of practice (one of the technical most demanding routines in the book) but is worth it in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results