Card College or Royal Road?

May 22, 2008
Glendora,CA
Sup guys?
I'm getting more and more into magic and want to know ALL the basics, Including some sleights I don't know about yet. So I was wondering, Should I get the Card College series or The Royal Road to Card Magic?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
without a doubt card college is a clear winner. However you have to factor in price also I mean you can get royal road to card magic, expert card technique and expert at the card table for the price of one volume of card college. Personally I would pick up those three books and leave card college until you are willing to spend 130 dollars. If you have the money and you are really committed to it then go straight for card college, however if you are still unsure pick up royal road and expert card technique, and if you like those then grab card college.

Just My $0.02

I have all of the Card College volumes but still don't have Royal Road and still don't think I'm ever going to get it. Card College will take you a long way. However, the books are a lot more expensive than the RRTCM. If you have the money, get Card College, otherise, RRTCM will do fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results