Cardistry Battle

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey, before anything, thanks you both guys for putting up the battle, I love these things!

Smooth, you are a decent flourisher I respect that, but the camera didnt help you at all, and I counted like 5 different flourishes through the entire video, althought I really liked the cut you did from Garry:), what's the name of the flourish?

Leon, after seeing your video it reafirmed my decision of not battling you in a flourish battle:), pretty cool vid man, I liked the editing , the music was ok and the moves incredible, I liked the cut were you begin like you are going to do a werm but you change it into a very different display, is it yours? also, the "racoon" "flirt" combo you did after that looked pretty good, you got my vote bro.

Hey, before anything, thanks you both guys for putting up the battle, I love these things!

Smooth, you are a decent flourisher I respect that, but the camera didnt help you at all, and I counted like 5 different flourishes through the entire video, althought I really liked the cut you did from Garry:), what's the name of the flourish?

Leon, after seeing your video it reafirmed my decision of not battling you in a flourish battle:), pretty cool vid man, I liked the editing , the music was ok and the moves incredible, I liked the cut were you begin like you are going to do a werm but you change it into a very different display, is it yours? also, the "racoon" "flirt" combo you did after that looked pretty good, you got my vote bro.

Same here, I probably would've lost battling you. :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results