Carnahan Fan and Under Pressure

Oct 11, 2007
Hey guys, I'm new to flourishing and this'll probably sound stupid. I have been working on the Carnahan Fan and even though I am extending my fingers as far as I possibly can, it still gets stopped. Also, I can't seem to get the cards to go staight back to my hand, they always seem to come out diagonally. Help? Tips?

Jack

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
try with you other hand because im both handed.(i forget the word) but i mostly use my right hang and when i try carnahan with my left hand it sucks but right handed it perfect

Oct 11, 2007
Thanks guys! By the way, I've been working on trying to become comfortable with both hands becuase right now I'm the opposite of most flourishers so it is hard to learn on the dvds.

Just to step off topic for a sec, there's difference between being ambidextrous and being both handed. I'm both handed, which means I do different things with different hands, my left hand is dominant, yet I do many things with my right hand, like XCM, or swinging bats. Ambidexterity is being indifferent with each hand, you can use both for anyhting without any difference. ;)

Just to step off topic for a sec, there's difference between being ambidextrous and being both handed. I'm both handed, which means I do different things with different hands, my left hand is dominant, yet I do many things with my right hand, like XCM, or swinging bats. Ambidexterity is being indifferent with each hand, you can use both for anyhting without any difference. ;)
If your a left hander you do magic and flourishing in your right hand (vice versa for right handers). Im weird im right handed but I use my right hand for magic and floursihing.

JDEN

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I am ambidexterous, but for cards, I will be right-handed only because that is how I was taught. I can still do it left-handed. For writing or guitar, it doesn't matter left or right. As for the fan, try bending you knuckle a bit more and position it higher up to give more clearence.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results