Chair Vanish (with twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Whenever I post a video I want the audiance to watch it from a spectators point of view. Not as a magician.

*audience

Well here's the thing, bud. We are all magicians. If you post it here wanting us to watch it from a spectators point of view, then we will judge it as if we are a spectator and we will say what comes to mind as a spectator.

We can't be true spectators for you, though, as all we get are videos online. We cant even judge how good something is from an actual spectators point of view...since we never see spectators.

I must say, I still find it funny that you wont record your own shows because your partner thinks its pirating your own show...yet you're willing use other peoples work without blinking.

-ThrallMind

M

Mystifier1

I see what you mean, but I always watch a video as if I were a spectator.

M

Mystifier1

Let's say you meet a guy that will possibly give you your big break. He wants to see something amazing. What are you going to show him? One of your videos?

You know when I first started I did street magic and mentalism. Stage magic came later on. Although I dedicate most of my time to stage magic I am still a street magician and mentalist as well.

M

Mystifier1

I was planning on doing that. I made a channel just for close up earlier this week. Street Magic and Mentalism will come when its summer. When I can actually find people outside. (on my regualar channel)

The close up channel is www.youtube.com/xLamontMcgeex

M

Mystifier1

Yes you will. There are no videos up yet, but I will be making some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results