Change by Daniel Madison

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
I don't know why would you show the big crease that close to the camera... unless that was your intention.

Oh and, I hope the "Pulse Control" thingy that you've put up there on Youtube was just a joke ....but seriously, I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching your "interview" about YOUR "Control" trick; it's like as if you are forcing your friend to interview you XD.

If you want to claim that you've created your own "pulse stopping" trick... please don't use the same music from "Control" (not your "Control", I mean Wayne's "Control".)

And why would you use the same name though -_-??? (Alright fine, not the exact same name since it's "PULSE Control"...very original........)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Do the words immoral, unethical, or just wrong come to anyone elses mind? I find the word thief to fit pretty well also.

But hey, not everyone stands for something or has respect...

-Dave-

Sep 3, 2007
Do the words immoral, unethical, or just wrong come to anyone elses mind? I find the word thief to fit pretty well also.

But hey, not everyone stands for something or has respect...

-Dave-
He obviously flashed that there was a crease in it!
No need to get offended!

Report it to youtube as exposure if you feel it is immoral, unethical.

Sep 1, 2007

I am wondering why you are relating what I said to exposure...What I said had nothing to do with that.

What I was getting at is he is obviously trying to figure out Daniel's effect by watching it and then performing it without consent. On top of it, he even ripped the music off...

-Dave-

Jan 13, 2008
Big Exposure

I dont know if this is the method Daniel uses...but it is another trick, called Blink and you are exposing it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
Dude why ?
You exposed us all the change. Which i hope is not done like this way.
And Control ? YOUR TRICK ? To your6 years old sister ?
RIPPER. T11 Music is only best for T11 videos, because the music is made to FIT 90% with the video.

But yea, he is only like 10-12 years old. He wants to be cool. He hasnt understanded the meaning of creativity, being unique, having own style etc.

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
ibut my real problem YOU RIPPED A JERRY NUGGET!!!! YEH A JERRY NUGGET!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF CARD THAT WAS...OR DID YA JUST FIND IT SOMEHWERE IN THE ATTIC OR SUMMIN.....BIG MESS UP THERE....DONT USE JERRY NUGGETS FOR RIPPED AND RESTORED CARD TRICKS....

YOU RIPPED A JERRY NUGGET!!!!!!GAH!!!!!

Dude sorry man, I just had to say something about this....
What is the problem with you people complaining, *****ing and whining when someone rips a jerry's?
Get over it, it's his cards, let him do what he wants with it.
IT'S JUST A FREAKIN DECK OF CARDS...... *ahem*

anyway back to the topic, Captainslaughter, I think you should take that video off youtube. I know you didn't mean it, but you're kind of exposing a gimmick.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Your tricks...sigh...it's either the tricks themselves look like Theory11's or the names of the tricks look like Theory11's....

Needless to mention about the music ... omg....

Can you think outside the box of Theory11?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results