Cheap Bicycle Decks

Nov 16, 2007
Hi :p do anyone know where can I buy Cheap Bicycle Decks online?
btw does anyone know any magic shops in Singapore?:D Thanks!!!

Dec 15, 2008
Modesto, Califorrnia
Costco has the best prices as far as I've delt with. But ebay also have comparable prices too.. but I hate dealing with shipping and stuff like that. I also heard a lot of good things from Kardwell.com but I never delt through them either.

Also, Walmart has specials, 1 red deck 1 blue deck for $2.50

Aug 5, 2008
Hi :p do anyone know where can I buy Cheap Bicycle Decks online?
btw does anyone know any magic shops in Singapore?:D Thanks!!!
Bicycle cards cost $4.50 a deck in magic shops in Singapore. Of course, not every shop sells them at this price. There are some which try to make a quick buck and take advantage of the less informed by selling it at $10 for one.

There are about 5 or 6 magic shops. But what I feel is the best one - along with everyone else - is the one in Bugis near Raffles Hospital. I have heard - and seen - Singapore's top names in the magic scene frequent it from Jaspas, Huron, Ling, Kevin Ho, Daren to Leon, Bowen and the like. You may not be familiar with these names now, but it's only a matter of time before you will be.

If you are unsure of how to get there, just send me a PM and I'll provide you with further help from there.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Costco has the best prices as far as I've delt with. But ebay also have comparable prices too.. but I hate dealing with shipping and stuff like that. I also heard a lot of good things from Kardwell.com but I never delt through them either.

Also, Walmart has specials, 1 red deck 1 blue deck for $2.50

Kardwell.com has some great products, but absolutely terrible customer service.

I ordered an item from them on March 10. First off, I'm paying $25 for shipping for an item less than 6 pounds. Secondly, I only receieved an order confirmation email, directly after submitting the order.

On the FIFTEENTH of March, I called them because my debit account had not been charged, and no shipping confirmation email was sent.

I was told to call back tomorrow.

I check my online account details the following day, and it has finally charged. I call to double check with the company, and to make sure it has been sent - I have not recieved a confirmation email. I'm told that they wouldn't have charged it unless it's been shipped; I ask for the UPS tracking number information. I'm told I need to email "Karen" and ask for it - I do so, and over 24 hours later finally receieve a response with the number. It was shipped on the sixteenth and is due here on the 24th. Remember, I paid $25, just for shipping.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Nov 16, 2007
They (808cards.com) only sell red and blue back bicycle, do they sell any other types or different design of bicycle decks?

I guess when everyone says brick, they mean 13 cards?
(Its not like I am new to magic, but new to online terminology of magic)...
Anyways, I buy a "Brick" At Sams Club plus 1 deck, for 16$, and it comes in a big card box looking thing, people always ask me for them lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results