CIB's Coming out in October 5!

"We all know that the trailer will contain the release date"

I think that's what he means. But you know if E wanted to keep the release date a secret, they don't have to tell us in the trailer.

Seriously??

You mean you never knew what CIB means and have never heard of Factory Sealed and Bullet... where have you been??? :confused:

haha, Probably practising real sleights while the rest of us sit on the net taking every punctuation mark brad christian uses to be morse code for a release date.... hahaha

This is one product I haven't gotten all hyped up on and i'm glad for that... I don't know it just seems impractical that these will live up to the endless expectations that have been set for them.

Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
haha, Probably practising real sleights while the rest of us sit on the net taking every punctuation mark brad christian uses to be morse code for a release date.... hahaha

This is one product I haven't gotten all hyped up on and i'm glad for that... I don't know it just seems impractical that these will live up to the endless expectations that have been set for them.

Sharp

I guess we'll see then. The release is drawing nearer....:eek:

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I have not been caught up in the hype, but am very much looking forward to Bullet and Factory Sealed because the creators behind them are very creative, with Nick Verna being someone who has really put his all into penetration effects in general.

Matthew Mello has impressed me with other effects and so I expect great things from bullet, and as it's co-created with Nick Verna im sure it'll be fantastic.

Sep 1, 2007
SOOOOOOOOOOOO, what happens now? Where's the dude who said something big is supposed to happen today. Guess he's wrong. As always, E doesn't prevail.

Sep 1, 2007
SOOOOOOOOOOOO, what happens now? Where's the dude who said something big is supposed to happen today. Guess he's wrong. As always, E doesn't prevail.

......Wow......

It's only been a few hours since people thought the teaser would be released and you're already saying that E didn't prevail? Prevail in what? They didn't say anything was going to happend today.

Besides, the day's not exactly over.....

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I didn't expect Ellusionist to put anything up, though was on good authority it was likely.

Would have been nice if they saw all the speculation and done something nice for us like giving us the teasers.

Well that's that.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm surprised that they didn't upgrade their website today. I thought that was the one thing we were certain of.

Oh well. They're coming sometime this month; that's all we know.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I misinterpreted(sp?) something. I'm not making this up but lets just say that I never would of thought anything was happening today if I would have realized this earlier. I'm not going to post it here because I don't want a billion more rumours being started....

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I misinterpreted(sp?) something. I'm not making this up but lets just say that I never would of thought anything was happening today if I would have realized this earlier. I'm not going to post it here because I don't want a billion more rumours being started....
Very smart choice.

Oh well. Patience is a virtue.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results