Clipshift?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Do you get paid for performing or just do tricks for your friends once in a while.

'Cause in here amongst some more experienced magicians chads move is a big joke.

I want 1 example from you guys on how u use it! If someone is going to say "oh well... i let them selected a card take it back and make it appear with clip sift!" no thanks.. i dont want that! to do that there are hundreds and hundreds of better methods. i mean just doing a double lift and putting the card to the table and let them turn it over works millions times better! I know u people like visual and commercial magic. and for example im pretty sure that some of u think that matrix is not visual.. well here is a good way to tell what's visual " the time between the original state and the future state!" so double lift can be just as visual as clip sift but works so much better.

ps: Don't come here saying " You're just mad 'cause u cant do the move!" since i can... it just sucks!

I never said You couldnt do it man, it is just preferences that's all, I for example love the gravity half pass and with the clipshift I have found a lot of useful applications, not a standard color change as you may suggest no sir...

As I said before, it is your opinion and I respect it, you feel that It doesnt works for you or your "style" of performing well that's okay, and if Pros tell you that the move is a joke, as again IS THEIR OPINION yeah they have experience, but the guy performing is me, not them, so Ill use the sleights that feel comfortable in my hands and routines...

thanks for answering:)

Aug 20, 2008
6 months here :)
I can do it without sound now, but i'm trying to do it so nobody will see fingers movement ;)

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
regardless of it being useless or not, I wonder how a "worker" like you even have the time or the reason to dedicate yourself to learn a move that you will never use.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results