Color changing sponge ball?

Nov 13, 2009
Hey guy's,

I am a big fan of sponge balls. I have performed it more then any other effect period. I found this interesting trick being sold on tannen magic its called Color Changing Sponge Ball here's a link so you can watch the demo video. http://www.tannens.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8048 It looks pretty cool and I am thinking of adding it to my routine but have a couple of questions,

Where was this first sold?

Is their a site where I can get extra Color Changing Sponge Balls . ( you will see what I mean after watching the video?)

Has anyone else bought this or heard anything about it?

Thanks all for the help,

Christian

Hey guy's,

I am a big fan of sponge balls. I have performed it more then any other effect period. I found this interesting trick being sold on tannen magic its called Color Changing Sponge Ball here's a link so you can watch the demo video. http://www.tannens.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8048 It looks pretty cool and I am thinking of adding it to my routine but have a couple of questions,

Where was this first sold?

Is their a site where I can get extra Color Changing Sponge Balls . ( you will see what I mean after watching the video?)

Has anyone else bought this or heard anything about it?

Thanks all for the help,

Christian

Actually thats the crazy one and only Mr. Bizzaro's effect and this change is insane trust me I've seen it so I definetly recommend it to anyone who works with spongeballs.

Jul 13, 2009
I have both the green and yellow balls, and they are terrific. If you go to www.smappdooda.com (is it sad I knew how to spell that?) in green text below the fancy words there should be "Store" click it and navigate the vending machine.

Ps.

Also I am pretty certain that they come in different colors, maybe if the Bizzaro magician pokes his head in he can elaborate more.

Nov 13, 2009
Thanks guy's this was most helpful. So what do you think of the color change itself? Does It work good with a sponge ball routine?

Is it real angly because man it look cool in the demo. Is this practical for most situations? and last and most importantly is the red color of the sponge ball the same as a regular average red sponge ball? because if not it wouldn't work into a routine at all

Thanks all so much for the help,

Christian

Thanks guy's this was most helpful. So what do you think of the color change itself? Does It work good with a sponge ball routine?

Is it real angly because man it look cool in the demo. Is this practical for most situations? and last and most importantly is the red color of the sponge ball the same as a regular average red sponge ball? because if not it wouldn't work into a routine at all

Thanks all so much for the help,

Christian

No this change is absolutley practical and looks just as good in person definate winner.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
It appears I'm a bit late getting in on this thread but...

The ball is entirely self contained and all the reds I have seen match across the board.

I also do custom colors and they are available on my website for order. Any questions, feel free to ask,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results