Complete PANIC! Review

Ok. let me first just say that this trick is phenominal. I was the First person to write a review on the acual PANIC! trick page and now I want to further enhance my review on the trick.

The gimmicks are not at all what you would expect. the gimmick is diabolical. when i first took a look at them i started laughing and said "no way in hell is it that simple" i knew how the trick worked before i even popped in the dvd.

the dvd is really nice. its one of the few dvds i have that i actually like watching repeatedly just by the way it is taught. Aaron was a great teacher and after you watch the dvd one time you will be doing the trick. its so easy. the music behind the dvd is also nice to listen to. Before the trick is taught you see Aaron perform the effect in a few scenarios so you know what it looks like on the street.

This is one of those tricks you will love doing just because how good it is. I performed this trick to some magicians at my local ring. and blew them away. then i told them because they wanted to get it. And they did!

its just too cool and visual to pass up. even a complete novice will do this trick right with decent practice.

well, thats my review. any question you can PM me

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
What he said is true
it really is great and simple

i did it for my ring as well and i had everyone scratching their heads haha
only one person complimented me on the trick but i know everyone enjoyed it

i also just love doing this trick to my friends when i really want to fool them!

I performed Panic this holiday for the family and I introduced Ultra Smoke 2000 to the effect and everyone just got quite and then started yelling and freaking out. They have seen me perform alot of effects over the years it was nice to get that rise from them again.

Beatiful effect. I love it. The only con is that the you need a 5 second set-up. It can be done in front of the spectator though. Also, I'm scared to keep my gimmick in my pocket because it might bend. Also the side angles aren't a very good view of the effect. It won't reveal it, but they won't be ab;e to see very well.

This is my card opener. I love it. Highly reccomended.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I performed Panic this holiday for the family and I introduced Ultra Smoke 2000 to the effect and everyone just got quite and then started yelling and freaking out. They have seen me perform alot of effects over the years it was nice to get that rise from them again.

Did you use US2K in conjunction with Panic? Because it would look pretty cool to see that happen...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results