confused?

Feb 11, 2014
I am just curious about a couple Magicians and what site they represent. Daniel Madison, Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin. I feel Like I have seen all three of these magicians on more than just one site as a featured artist. For example Daniel Madison is listed as a rep of theory11 but also Ellusionist. Who do these Magicians rep? Thanks

Dec 5, 2013
Boston
Madison works for Ellusionist but used to publish work through t11. Neither Houchin or Garcia are not affiliated with either though they have both published work through both.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
It doesn't have to be a website "war". People like Houchin and Garcia simply release things on different websites, its normal. Many many magicians do this. It's like how you will see candy such as M&Ms and Skittles at Walmart but they also have them at Target. Maybe a magician wanted to release an effect but one website turned their effect down and the other one said "yes" to them. Like I said, it's normal. Just because someone releases an effect on theory11 doesnt mean they can ONLY release effects on theory11.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It doesn't have to be a website "war". People like Houchin and Garcia simply release things on different websites, its normal. Many many magicians do this. It's like how you will see candy such as M&Ms and Skittles at Walmart but they also have them at Target. Maybe a magician wanted to release an effect but one website turned their effect down and the other one said "yes" to them. Like I said, it's normal. Just because someone releases an effect on theory11 doesnt mean they can ONLY release effects on theory11.

Exactly. Only ego driven people stick to a single company/brand like that.

Madison is largely his own entity - he just works in conjunction with E currently because he likes what they do and the opportunities provided to him through them.

Both Houchin and Garcia, as far as I know, are purely their own entities at this point. They may release a product through one site or other, but they make that product themselves then see who they get the best deal with afterward.

It really doesn't matter, though. Their art and style is what someone is after, so wherever that is, that's where you get it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results