Control Bonus Effect :: Stop By Daniel Garcia

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
If you happen to go to Wayne's website, you will notice that there is a newer description of the effect and the DVD itself. It in a bit deeper than the others that I've seen.

It also happens to show that Danny G. will be providing a bonus effect titled "Stop".

Does anyone happen to know what this may be? Or, will it be something along the lines of an application for Control?

Keep on rockin'.

Shane

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Shane you really need to stop loitering around sites! .... you know which ones i mean... hahaha no clue what it is but since you brought it up.... i might as well check it out! =D

D

Deleted member 2755

What.... is.... on.... this.... dvd.... I am more hyped than ever.....

Over 2 hours of footage?..... Oh man. There is more on this dvd than we thought there was.

2 hours of footage....

special features...

Dexter and Garcia....

"Stop" by Daniel Garcia (probably works along the lines of control i'm sure)

Something tells me that I will enjoy this dvd a lot.... a lot

At first I was not sure if I would get this effect. After a while I decided not to because I already knew how to stop my pulse with the **** method (HA). After hearing that it is not the **** method (hopefully something comfortable) and its more than a pulse stop, but a heart stop... I immediately decided to buy this. Then I hear things like Garcia and Dexter being on the DVD, over 2 hours of footage.... January 25th cannot come soon enough.

Bring it on.

Hear. Feel Control.

Cerca Trova :)

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Stay away from that method. Luke Jermay even said on one of his Dvd's that he's heard too many horror stories about it. Blood clots and all.

The best method I've found for stopping my pulse is For Andruzzi which is in Luke Jermay's Skullduggery and 7 Deceptions. It's completely imromptu meaning any time anywhere. And check this out, not only do you stop your pulse, but stop your spectators pulse.

It'll take some hard work, presentation skill, and some experience in suggestion, but it is well worth it to have the abilty to stop your own and your spectators pulse completely impromptu. You could speed it up or slow it down.

But people should find a better method for stopping their pulse instead of the old one which could be dangerous if performed constantly.

I'm sure Control will be something new, exciting, and extraordinary. With the minds of Wayne Houchin and Danny Garcia and Dexter, I'm just excited as everyone here.

There is numerous pulse stop methods, For Andruzzi is risky but, does work. I'll make sure to write a review and compare Control to other methods once I purchase it.

-RA69

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I'll probably buy this, but I'm not that hyped up about it, so I'll probably buy it like a couple months after it comes out.

Over 2 hours that might cost more than $30 but we'll see, it's probably worth it. The only con is that this works only on one person. (I guess)

Sep 9, 2007
trust me when i say forget about all the pulse stop effects you already know because I personally know the method to control and it is absolutely impromptu and you can perform it any second you wish without any setup or anything. I'm still going to purchase the dvd just because i'm a huge garcia and houchin fan, but trust me on this, BUY THIS EFFECT.

trust me when i say forget about all the pulse stop effects you already know because I personally know the method to control and it is absolutely impromptu and you can perform it any second you wish without any setup or anything. I'm still going to purchase the dvd just because i'm a huge garcia and houchin fan, but trust me on this, BUY THIS EFFECT.

Just wondering, how do you know the method already?

Calvin Lauber

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results