Control by WH

Sep 2, 2007
You're right Control will be available at theory11:
I can tell you that the next Houchin DVD that is coming out is "Control" ... Control and everything after that will be available here.
Therefore, the most apropos question is, "When will Control come out? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? The day after the day after tomorrow... I digress. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 8, 2007
Just to get people pumped, the ads in December's Genii magazine confirm the rumors: Control is coming out at Theory11.

(Sorry if it's been said before, but cool stuffs!)

J.

Excellent. I can't wait. I hope it's in time for Christmas. I'm a teacher and I have a long break coming up, and I'd love to spend it with Control.

So far tricks have come out every 15 days, so I'm thinking something new will be out within a month since TnR just came out.

Nice catch. I'm with you on this one--early/mid december, so before christmas hopefully.

The trick has to pop up on the Tricks section before it can be released... so once you see it pop up we're getting close.

I heard a rumor about WH performing Control to two girls in a park in his Stigmata product. I don't Stigmata, so I don't know.

Nov 19, 2007
MD
I heard a rumor about WH performing Control to two girls in a park in his Stigmata product. I don't Stigmata, so I don't know.

I remember seeing that exact trick. There were two girls sitting in a field (I believe) and he just performed control for them. Whether or not it was in Stigmata, I don't know, but it was in his website... A while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

Control is a pulse stopping trick? Does anyone know the originator of the trick because I already know the pulse stopping trick..........

Control is a pulse stopping trick? Does anyone know the originator of the trick because I already know the pulse stopping trick..........
While the trick may not be new, Wayne's method is supposedly entirely original. There have been many methods for this particular effect. Luke Jermay, Paul Zenon, and Ormond McGill are some magicians who have taught this effect in the past.

Mitchell

C

clarrus

I don't want to sound like a jerk when I say this but is it worth getting? Like a card trick can be done different ways and variations and spins put on it but stopping your pulse?

Unless of course the carotid (spelled wrong, the one in your neck) can be stopped......don't know if I would really want to do that but if it could that would be cool.

You guys know what I mean?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again. THIS IS THE BEST PULSE CONTROL (not stop, control) I HAVE EVER LEARNED. You can literally do anything with your pulse. I know many of you have your doubts. but you are going to have to wait and see when it comes out.

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again. THIS IS THE BEST PULSE CONTROL (not stop, control) I HAVE EVER LEARNED. You can literally do anything with your pulse. I know many of you have your doubts. but you are going to have to wait and see when it comes out.

How in Sam's hell do you know it?

He someone I believe got Wayne to tell him at the Dsitortion release or some other event, I've read all of his posts and he seems to know what he's talking about, and this effect sounds amazing.

-RA69

OR, read the post above mine for the correct info =p

But, from what David has said, Control will be intense.

Yup I saw that lol. my bad, that's what I assumed....

My bad, your lucky you know the effect already though, this is one thing in magic I never have put into my performances because some methods just don't work for me.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm still going to purchase Control when it comes out though. I would love to see how Wayne has applied the technique into other variations, situations, etc. I'm absolutely positive that Wayne's routine is much more polished than mine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results