Control by WH

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else caught the fact that you can see Wayne Houchin taking his pulse on the front page. Up in the top right where Witness is...if you wait alittle bit...it changes into who I believe is Wayne. So, Im assuming Control is now coming out through theory11. Sorry if this has already been posted about.

Matthew Mello

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else caught the fact that you can see Wayne Houchin taking his pulse on the front page. Up in the top right where Witness is...if you wait alittle bit...it changes into who I believe is Wayne. So, Im assuming Control is now coming out through theory11. Sorry if this has already been posted about.

Matthew Mello

Heh...

Yep! It's already been posted about, but keep your eyes peeled for new stuff. As a lil' birdy told me, "You never know who or what is going to show up!"

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Hey guys,

Matthew Mello
Hehe yep already been posted buddy. I'm gonna guess it's going to be one of the next things released after TnR since nothing else has been talked about or advertised being released.

There is a full body shot (excluding head) of the same photo in a hidden link somewhere. If you search around the old threads there's many hints on how to find it. I'm hoping Control will be released sometime in the near future, from what I've been told it's nothing like any other pulse stopping effect.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I definatly haven't even tried looking for the Control hidden page. But, from what I understand it's not like it's anything substantial. I heard that it's nothing but a picture and thats it...

Though, that doesn't mean that I don't want to see it!

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results