Control

Hey guys. I have known how this trick works for a very long time and i wanted to say, that this trick is dangerous. I will try to say what i mean without revealing the trick.

If you do the trick there is a chance that blood clots start to form in an area that cannot be fixed with surgery causing you to die. I think it is not worth some stupid reactions.

Sorry if i said to much but consider this a complaint.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
If you think that it is the old ... under the ... trick... then you're wrong... Wayne Houchin cleared that up in another forum.

He also said that the trick is completely safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys. I have known how this trick works for a very long time and i wanted to say, that this trick is dangerous. I will try to say what i mean without revealing the trick.

If you do the trick there is a chance that blood clots start to form in an area that cannot be fixed with surgery causing you to die. I think it is not worth some stupid reactions.

Sorry if i said to much but consider this a complaint.

Control is not dangerous & is 100% completely safe.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
hey wayne can the spectators put their heads onto ur chest to feel/hear the heart stopping?

Yes. The Control DVD features "CONTROL" during which a spectator physically feels your pulse slow down & stop on your wrist - & it features "STOP" which is a bonus effect from Daniel Garcia during which a spectator hears your heart slow down & stop in your chest.

Sep 2, 2007
I highly doubt that Wayne or any other of the Theory 11 artists would create and distribute material that is a potential hazard. Please, let's think logically here.

Also, an interesting aspect of this effect is that it cannot be tipped by an unskilled magician performing it on sites such as youtube since it really does not seem like anything is needed to perform it (I think). We have all seen people performing poor DL's or flashing quarters or bottle caps in a penetration trick. It doesnt seem like this is possible with control. This, I believe, is a great strength to the effect.

Chris

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
As I mentioned in another thread, I learned the dangerous version in a children's book first printed in 1968. I think there's a very, very good chance that someone in your audience would know that version and want to check under your arm.

So if they're going to put it on DVD and sell it, I suspect it's something different. And let's not forget how litigious our American culture is; if the effect was truly dangerous, no legal department would approve it, and you'd have zero distribution.

Indeed, if you're so convinced that the method is dangerous, buy the DVD and take it to a lawyer! You could make millions!

Sep 1, 2007
Just to add on to Wayne's reassurance that this trick is 100% completely safe (in case people would somehow think that he would say its safe just because its his product) I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Wayne at Sorcerer's safari summer camp this past summer and learned the secret of control. All I have to say is that Wayne is a GENIUS, this method is 100% safe, 100% easy and 110% awesome!
Buy it

Cheers,
Jonny

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results