Controversy...

Sep 1, 2007
Let's put it this way.
I've convinced magicians that I wasn't using a svengali when I use and blew thier minds.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
You just got OWNED by Wayne Houchin.

wow, YOURE COOL

wayne, thank you very much for replying to my post.

even though it sounds like it a HELLUVA lot, i truley dont hate T11

im trying to still figure out what makes it different than "E"

SURE, my approach may not be the best, but hey, its me.

so thank you very much for clearing all of that up.

i did not know some of that information.

and dark angel,

........nah, nvm, youre not worth the weight of my middle finger.

once again, thank you very much wayne

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
wow, YOURE COOL

wayne, thank you very much for replying to my post.

even though it sounds like it a HELLUVA lot, i truley dont hate T11

im trying to still figure out what makes it different than "E"

SURE, my approach may not be the best, but hey, its me.

so thank you very much for clearing all of that up.

i did not know some of that information.

and dark angel,

........nah, nvm, youre not worth the weight of my middle finger.

once again, thank you very much wayne

forkuij0.jpg

By xthedarkangelx at 2007-09-03

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Alright fellas. I'm keeping a close eye on this thread.

There's no need for feuds guys. I don't know how many times I've said "theory11 is about unity", but it looks like I need to say it again. So... theory11 is about unity!

Seriously, there's no reason to beef with each other. We have to remember that we're all magicians and that we're all here to advance the art of magic. So let's put aside our differences and focus on the positive. So kiss, hug, and make up. Kissing and hugging are always optional.

Thanks guys!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
For the record, I have no beef with him, and meant no insult by that picture, I simply thought that it was funny.
As for my first comment, it was simply a joke, and I have no hard feelings towards him.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
For the record, I have no beef with him, and meant no insult by that picture, I simply thought that it was funny.
As for my first comment, it was simply a joke, and I have no hard feelings towards him.
Thank you for clarifying. I expressed my thoughts solely because words can be easily misinterpreted in writing, especially on an online forum.

Thanks again guys!

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I have always disliked the idea of using custom cards... until I started using them. The reactions from the cards themselves were great, and the reactions from the tricks were just as good, if not better!

Ty

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
lol

that pic made me laugh

sorry if ive come off like a total dick on the forums. but so far (sounding like a dick coming up)

i havnt seen anything "evolutionary"

i mean, its just some new products.

i will be buying from you guys no doubt if i like something, but i dont see the "evolutionary" concepts here.

what makes this magic store different from ellusionist and penguin and mjm, and the other 500 magic shops??

im not trying to be harhs on you guys (really im not) but im trying to figure out, whats so new here.

1 on 1 are instant downloads, those are on sites
Custom cards are kinda a trademark of "E" but hey, do whatever, not a big deal
Having clothes for the site is no different than Ellusionist or Penguin
The media place is no different than having a forum for performance videos

whats so evolutionary again?

sorry, but i dont think anything is "evolutionary"
just taking stuff from all the sites and putting onto a website/ store

Sep 2, 2007
lolwhats so evolutionary again?

sorry, but i dont think anything is "evolutionary"
just taking stuff from all the sites and putting onto a website/ store

I believe the word is "revolutionary."

There have been so many threads and posts on this same topic (the search feature is very helpful), but I believe this sums it up very nicely:

I'm sorry you feel this way. As many others have realized, we're more about creating a community where magicians and flourishers from around the world can come and share with one another and converse with the top creators and performers in the field, rather than financial gain.

Of course, we could have always taken the alternate route and stocked thousands of products at launch. However, we chose to be about quality from the start. Each one of our products is painstakingly work-shopped to ensure the highest quality production, teaching, and astonishment value.

Regarding cost, have you taken a look at Digital Dissolve? The coins alone would be worth double the price, being that they are Schoolcraft. What about the 1-on-1 section?

I hope that, in time, you'll see that our crew and artists DO care, that we do listen, and that its our primary goal to advance the art and the community within this industry.

If your still skeptical or not sure, check out these threads, or use the search feature, and I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=950
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=778

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
I believe the word is "revolutionary."

There have been so many threads and posts on this same topic (the search feature is very helpful), but I believe this sums it up very nicely:

If your still skeptical or not sure, check out these threads, or use the search feature, and I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=950
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=778

Cheers,
JTM

thanks

great post and links, helped a lot

im just still not seeing the revolution

sorry guys, im truley not seeing anything different

im not trying to bash, but here is what ive seen.

products- great stuff, exclusive here, no different
1-1 section- instant downloads at penguin or a download at Ellusionist or any download teach an effect

im SURE everyone puts A STINKIN LOT OF WORK into these prodcuts and site, but ill wait until i see the revolution.

im done asking this now.

have a good day-

Jeff

Sep 3, 2007
Hello. I would like to address a few of your points - You are correct, JB did work for E & he helped to build it into what it is today. The forums are a standard forum setup - it's not just T11 & E that have those features, the majority of all forums available have the same features. As far as the video/marketing goes. Dana & I helped develop the style & look of the E videos as well as how they are marketed. Dana & I personally produced Stigmata, Silver Dream, Army of 52, Fallen, Kaos, Indecent, Fraud, Warning & Ultragaff - as well as shot & directed Slink, Bent, Loops & Box Monster... that's a pretty big list. You don't have to take my word for it - look at the credits of any of those DVD's. We developed that style & we are now taking our style to a new level

Emphasis mine.

Am I the only one who noticed this! So these have already been shot?!?!? When will they be out im excited now lol. Or is slink referring to the Ben Harris effect?

Sorry if that didnt make sense but im sure i read somewhere that Bent was a new coin bend and slink something else.

EDIT: THis thread at the cafe mentions slink and fallen
http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=222352&forum=218&4

And this mentions bent
http://danielgarciamagic.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results