Cool styled pk rings?

Jul 10, 2016
I'm wondering if there are any strong pk rings that come in unique styles different from the standard gold/silver wedding band. I do have the "any pk ring" gimmick (which is an amazing thing), but of course it is something that either has to be ditched, or hidden at all times unlike a regular pk ring.

I do have a pk ring (black band with silver that were cheap and came in a 4 pack). But I don't like the style, they're not really that strong, and they shatter easy.

I ask because i see rings like the "Kinetic Pk Ring" which is stronger and more durable than the wizard pk ring, but the styles are so plain.

This is a ring that i wear currently that i like and use the any pk ring gimmick with:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PG6XXW0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I agree with iDistracted. People already tend to suspect your rings when you're wearing them, even if they aren't gimmicked. Making them too noticeable or distinctly magician looking would just make them stand out more and seem more suspicious. Just my suggestion though.

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results